Business Advice to Avoid Small Business failure.
Do you realize that there are mistakes you can make at various stages of your business’ growth that can be slowly killing it for months or even years if you don’t watch for them?Well, these mistakes do exist, and they are not just only for the rookie companies. Many working businesses, including those you might think, are “lucky” because they’ve been around for 10+ years, are often still making them and are possibly losing a lot of money and wasting a lot of time in the process. Here’s an interesting notion: Do you realize that there are mistakes you can make at various stages of your business’ growth that can be slowly killing it for months or even years if you don’t watch for them?
- Although some of these big and sneaky mistakes seem aimed more at service type companies, they do fit the bill for almost any kind of industry.
- I’ve done my best with the listings below to give examples to help you to take care of it.
- Underestimating Project/Service Time-
- Not Knowing YOUR Company Numbers/Incorrectly Setting Prices-
- Not Getting Paid Fast Enough-
- Failure to Have Solid Systems and Procedures in Place-
- Spending Advertising Money Just to Say You Advertise
- Spreading Yourself Too Thin- Trying to wear too many hats as an Entrepreneur.
- Not Getting Help Soon Enough-
- My Latest eBook